Addressing Healthcare’s Federal and State Privacy & Security Regulations
Users of Patient Privacy and Protection solution view it as a cornerstone component of their organizational Privacy & Security Framework. Customers recognize our audit log privacy monitoring solution to be vital to compliance regulations including:
- HIPAA Privacy and Breach requirements
- HIPAA Omnibus Rule 2014
- HIPAA Audit Protocols
- HITECH Privacy Rules
- CMS – Meaningful Use criteria
- Security Risk Assessment standards
- OCR audits
- NIST Healthcare Security framework
Information System Activity Review §164.308(a)(1)(ii)(D)
Implement procedures to regularly review records of
information system activity, such as audit logs, access
reports and security incident tracking reports.
Audit Controls §164.312(B)
Implement hardware, software and/or procedural mechanisms that record and examine activity in information systems that contain or use electronic protected health information
HIPAA requires that all healthcare organizations have policies and procedures in place to monitor the daily activity that occurs on the EHR for suspicious user activity. This is done through the regular analysis of EHR audit logs. Should a suspicious event occur, the event must be documented, investigated, and resolved in a consistent manner.
CLINICAL RISK MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
Comprehensive Clinical Risk Management Solution (Population Health Management)
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Analytics
- Gap Analysis
- Risk Management
- Promotes HCC Risk Adjustment codes for physicians, Medicare Advantage Plans; enhancing revenues
- Provides data for clinical measures required for MACRA (ACO, MIPS, APM, HEDIS, STARS)
- Gives organizations centralized population health management system for care management teams
- Simplifies Medicare reimbursement process
- Provides significant new revenues
Contact us for a demonstration of how this service works and to learn how to incorporate into your practice!
CHRONIC CARE MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
- Improve care coordination: Chronic care management can help improve care coordination and health outcomes. Encouraging patients to use CCM services will give them the support they need between visits to your office.
- Support patient compliance and help patients feel more connected: Some health care professionals say CCM services may help improve their efficiency, improve patient satisfaction and compliance, and decrease hospitalization and emergency department visits.
- Sustain and grow your practice: Ongoing care management work has not always been separately recognized, making it difficult for practices to sustain. Offering CCM may provide you with additional resources to help your
Contact us for a demonstration of how this service
works and to learn how to incorporate into your practice!
We connect the entire healthcare ecosystem on a single clinical network, empowering providers, patients, and vendors to exchange clinical data seamlessly and securely.
The Nation’s Largest Clinical Network
Hospitals, clinics and physicians can now share clinical information across disparate computer platforms in a portable and highly secure environment. Regardless of the type of EHR system records can be exchanged without costly and time consuming technology interfaces.
Generate requisitions and deliver them directly to the labs or diagnostic imaging centers.
- Healthcare Organizations
- Medical Providers
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Aggregate medical records
- Place orders digitally
- Share data securely
Contact us for a demonstration!